Saturday 23 May 2015

"Ragtime Hightimes" by CAMP LO prod. Ski Beatz

Legendary Bronx hip-hop duo Camp Lo are back with their new album "Ragtime Hightimes"
From what I've heard so far, all I can say is that this album is absolutely amazing!! I'm sure you will agree. The beats alone have my on some musical journey (Hi Five Ski Beatz) and of course Camp Lo droppin lyrics on top of that makes it all a piece of art. This will be timeless. 'Mean Joe, 'Time', 'Bright Lights', 'Black Jesus' and 'Life I Love' are my top tracks (thus far) I am just awaiting a physical copy. I'm all for download but I feel with this type of music I need to have the real thing!

You can get "Ragtime Hightimes" now from iTunes!!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ragtime-hightimes


Or pre-order a copy @ Amazon (UK)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ragtime-Hightimes-Camp-Lo








     




 
 






 

Track List
1. Black Jesus
2. Sunglasses
3. It's Cold
4. Power Man
5. Sunshine
6. Gypsy Notes
7. Cold Retarded
8. Award Winning
9. Life I Love
10. Bright Lights
11. You
12. Mean Joe
13. Time


officialcamplo.com 

@OfficialCampLo

@camplo


No comments:

Post a Comment