Sunday 20 September 2015

New Music: "Get No Younger" by M.O.B. Trey



 (photo taken from soundcloud.com/lextrevayluther)


Check out the new single from independent Hip Hop artist M.O.B. Trey from Dallas, Texas.
"Get No Younger" is the first single from his up coming project "Triple C's" 2Cups 4My Pain" which is due for release early next year.




"I started writing lyrics at the age of 9 pretty much in secrecy but by age 12 (when I decided I was good enough to be taken serious) I was in ciphers and battling from School to School.
I started my professional career at age 14 and got my first real opportunity as a ghostwriter at the age of 15.
I continued for 3 years until the contract I signed expired. Now I'm currently the CEO of the Independent record label, M.I.C. Club Inc" - M.O.B Trey



Get his single here via bandcamp


 
 
                           
...Also, follow his soundcloud for more tracks.
I'm feeling this right here. "Me, U & Patron"  

 
facebook.com/OfficiallyMOB

@OfficiallyMOB

soundcloud.com/lextrevayluther

No comments:

Post a Comment