Monday 28 March 2016

'Space Between The Heartbeats' EP by Patch


(pic taken from soundcloud.com/patchandonly)

No doubt about it, I'm a big fan of the music and poetry from Patch. 
His new project is a delight to listen to. 'Space Between The Heartbeats' is now sitting at the top of my favourites list. I was captivated from the moment I hit play.
The 5 tracks have that smooth, mellow, old skool vibe. You hear Patch open up about his thoughts and feelings, something we can all connect to as a listener.

"The Space Between The Heartbeats is a collection of songs I wrote for myself. It is my way of expressing the thoughts, feelings and experiences that aren't so easily seen on the surface" -Patch

This EP is amazing. I look forward to hearing so much more.

Take a listen, Like and Share!





@PatchandOnly

No comments:

Post a Comment