Saturday 11 June 2016

New Machine 'DARE 4 U' Ft. AARON LONDON

Music producer/artist New Machine teamed up with singer/songwriter Aaron London to create this funky, electro, head boppin' track 'Dare 4 U'
I'm love this collaboration and I hope this is first of many.









“Dare 4 U...The song/video means the world to me. My first release as an 'Artist'. It was very important to me to try and push some sound boundaries I had not touched on before venturing into the commercial world.”

This video was shot/directed and edited by New Machine on his iPhone 6.  This is a man of many talents. Press play and enjoy! 






New Machine

www.iamnewmachine.com

twitter.com/iamnewmachine

facebook.com/iamNewMachine

soundcloud.com/iamnewmachine

instagram.com/iamnewmachine



Aaron London

www.aaron-london.com

twitter.com/Aaron_London

facebook.com/AaronLDN

soundcloud.com/aaron_london

instagram.com/Aaron_London



No comments:

Post a Comment